" Everyone can afford to buy a bread, Kambal Pandesal
must be the Future of Philippine Bakeries. "
- entreprenuer magazine
Kambal Pandesal Franchise - Distinctive Features
- FREE: E-Loading business, site locator assistance
- Skilled bakers are not required.
- 2 weeks training program for bakers. 3 crews are needed (2 bakers & 1 service crew)
On-site baking & showing how products are made.
- San Miguel Mill’s high- quality and easy to prepare pandesal mix helps ensure consistent end product quality.
- Dedicated post opening technical support for 1 week by the field operation supervisor.
1) 2 Deck LPG Baking Oven
2) Spiral mixer 12.5Kg. Capacity
3) Stainless working table
4) Cooling Rack
5) Bread Display Rack
6) Proofing Rack
7) Complete Set Up:
a.) Starter Kit
b.) 60 pcs. Aluminum trays (124”X16”)
c.) weighing scale
d.) measuring tools
e) preparation tools
f.) containers, hand gloves & tongs
g) bicycle (optional)
- Franchise contract for 2 years; Initial inventory good for 3 days
First Step: Scheduled Meeting at the Office,
Second Step: location and franchise approval, after approval, that’s the only time that you’ll pay.
- Training will be conducted by San Miguel Mills Incorporation.
- Operation of your Kambal Pandesal Business
Total Investment Cost
FRANCHISE FEE: 350,000 PHP
(you can purchase the frachise fee only and you shoulder for construction)
INITIAL OPERATIONAL: 50,000PHP
BUDGET ESTIMATED RENOVATION: 100,000 PHP
Required Location space: (15-20 Square meters)
TOTAL EST. CAPITAL: 500,000 PHP